Bone of the archives, unknowingly given.Damn it all; it didn't work. Necromancy has its limits, and I still lack a body.
Flesh of the network, willingly given.
Blood of the Internet, forcibly taken.
But not all is lost. My work is the resurrection and the life. Though a corporeal presence eludes me still, my SSRN page is now complete:
- Lex and the City, 91 Geo. L.J. 913 (2003)
- True Blue, 20 Const. Comment. 5 (2003)
- The Phages of American Law, 36 U.C. Davis L. Rev. 455 (2003)
- The Headnote, 5 Green Bag 2d 157 (2002)
- Constitutional Law Haiku, 18 Const. Comment. 481 (2001)
- The Death of Contra, 52 Stan. L. Rev. 889 (2000)
- Mark My Words, 3 Green Bag 2d 121 (2000)