Currier and Ives, Home to Thanksgiving (1867)
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Your Host: Jim Chen
I am an expert on law, economics, and regulation. For more information, please visit my home page or download my résumé. For scholarly details, please visit my SSRN page or my Google Scholar page, or download my academic curriculum vitae. I also welcome your e-mail.
- Jurisdynamics' Building Blocks
- Reading Lists
High reliability organizations
- Constitutional Curiosities
The scavenger hunt
The answer key
- Hierarchies of Legal Scholarship
J.B. Ruhl (part I)
J.B. Ruhl (part II)
- Other Notable Posts
Born in the U.S.A.
The law of love and gravity
Honoring Norman Borlaug
Hall of Idols
- Delhi Blues
- The 2012 elections' biggest winner? In a landslide...
- Now that the election is over, Sheldon Adelson's o...
- Gotham gets it
- Their eyes were watching nature's God
- A Climate-Ready City for India?
- The River Ganges Meets Climate Change
- Bioprospect theory
- Walrus baby
- On the barbie
Subscribe to Jurisdynamics
Supreme Court/FindLaw search
Search FindLaw's database of Supreme Court decisions since 1893 (U.S. Reports, volumes 150-present). Browsable by U.S. Reports volume number and by year. Searchable by citation, case title, and full text.
The Jurisdynamics bookshelf
- Daniel A. Farber, Jim Chen, Robert R.M. Verchick & Lisa Grow Sun, Disaster Law and Policy (2d edition)
- Daniel A. Farber & Jim Chen, Disasters and the Law: Katrina and Beyond