Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Poetic payoff

Poetic license revokedJurisdynamics' inaugural constitutional law poetry slam came dangerously close to attracting no attention. Fortunately, at the very last minute, Anna E. Richey submitted this haiku:
Indelible ink!
My white hands form such perfect
Cursive, completely.
Fair enough, Anna. You win by terms of FRCP 55.

In connection with haikus, the following items warrant mention:Thus ends this poetry slam. Euterpe has now called me to her office for a brief lecture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

I would like to say that my 6 syllable first line was a sly effort to poke fun at the arbitrariness of the conventions of the form. Or perhaps a counter-enjambment. But I was just careless!

9/19/2006 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web Jurisdynamics