Monday, October 23, 2006

One hundred days

Napoleon

Napoleon ruled France for a hundred days between Elba and Waterloo. Franklin Roosevelt and his New Deal radically transformed America in a hundred days. By those benchmarks, Jurisdynamics' passage of this milestone hardly warrants notice. But I would be remiss in failing to thank my fellow bloggers, here and throughout the entire Jurisdynamics Network, and most of all our 30,000+ readers for the thrills I've enjoyed in the past hundred days.


Roosevelt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for (at least implicitly) inviting us along for the ride. I'm glad I recently discovered Jurisdynamics.

10/23/2006 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Tim Hadley. It's a great blog. Thank you for providing it.

Paul Eberhardt

10/27/2006 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web Jurisdynamics