Friday, October 12, 2007
Your Host: Jim Chen
I am an expert on law, economics, and regulation. For more information, please visit my home page or download my résumé. For scholarly details, please visit my SSRN page or my Google Scholar page, or download my academic curriculum vitae. I also welcome your e-mail.
- Jurisdynamics' Building Blocks
- Reading Lists
High reliability organizations
- Constitutional Curiosities
The scavenger hunt
The answer key
- Hierarchies of Legal Scholarship
J.B. Ruhl (part I)
J.B. Ruhl (part II)
- Other Notable Posts
Born in the U.S.A.
The law of love and gravity
Honoring Norman Borlaug
Hall of Idols
- The Structure of the Land Use Regulatory System in...
- For nowadays the world is lit by lightning
- The Law and Policy of Ecosystem Services
- The Brokers of Science in Environmental Policy
- Mes cours de bio
- Heart of gold
- Literary Warrant 
- Harvest moon
- I Fought the Law (and the Law Won)
- Constitution Day at the University of Louisville
Subscribe to Jurisdynamics
Supreme Court/FindLaw search
Search FindLaw's database of Supreme Court decisions since 1893 (U.S. Reports, volumes 150-present). Browsable by U.S. Reports volume number and by year. Searchable by citation, case title, and full text.
The Jurisdynamics bookshelf
- Daniel A. Farber, Jim Chen, Robert R.M. Verchick & Lisa Grow Sun, Disaster Law and Policy (2d edition)
- Daniel A. Farber & Jim Chen, Disasters and the Law: Katrina and Beyond